Welcome to the Chemung Township Website!
Chemung Township is located in the northwest area of McHenry County. It is home to the City of Harvard, rural communities of Big Foot, Lawrence, and Chemung plus the land where crop land is plentiful.
Please check out what your township officials are doing for you, the citizens, which work and live within it boundaries.
PETITION PACKETS FOR THE APRIL 6TH 2021 ELECTION ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP
FROM THE TOWNSHIP CLERK AT THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS:
CHEMUNG TOWNSHIP HALL
807 8TH ST HARVARD, IL 60033
Business hours: 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM
JUDY’S FLORIST AND GIFTS
54 N AYER ST HARVARD, IL 60033
Business hours: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Second Wednesday of each month at 6:01 p.m.
Chemung Township / 807 8th St. / Harvard, IL 60033
Assessor’s Sales Page
The Chemung Township Assessor would like to invite you to view past and new Sales on the Assessor page.
- Annual Town Meeting July 21, 2020
- Special Meeting Agenda June 15, 2020
- Annual Town Meeting April 14, 2020
- Annual Town Meeting April 9, 2019
- Annual Town Meeting April 10, 2018
- Special Meeting Agenda June 14, 2017
- Special Meeting Agenda Feb. 25, 2015
- FEBRUARY 26 2015 Special Meeting Minutes